- About Us
- News & Announcements
- Chapter Events
- My Account
There are a lot of ways to be involved in the USGBC in Massachusetts. The green building movement is broad, with many in which to engage. We encourage participation in our work through committees. There are three basic varieties of the committees:
The Chapter is a mission-driven organization and members and volunteers help us realize our goals and acheive impact throughout Massachusetts. There are many different committees or interest groups to become involved with.
Check out our active committees:
* Emerging Professionals - for anyone new to the green building industry
* Green Schools - K-12 and collegiate education/academia
* Residential Green Building - wherever people live
* Advocacy - promoting the green building agenda at the state and local level
* Communications - supporting our outreach on-line and otherwise
* Education - organizing our broad portfolio of educational programs
* Fundraising - bringing on corporate and institutional partners
* Membership - helping build our community, one relationship at a time
* Cape and Islands - Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, and Nantucket
* Central Massachusetts - Worcester and beyond
* West Branch - west of the Quabbin
We welcome anyone interested in creating a cluster in areas such as Essex County or Southeastern Mass, in order to host programs that are easier to attend for green building practitioners in those parts of the state. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are looking for a leadership opportunity within the Chapter or just excited to network, learn and engage with fellow green building professionals, our committees are the place to start. Click through the committee names to read about our groups and feel free to contact the Committee Chairs listed on the individual pages to learn more and to sign up for their email lists. If you're not sure where you would best fit, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you figure out the best place for you to participate. Thank you!